|Subject Area||Free of Specialization Areas|
|Semester||Semester 9 – Fall|
- Legal issues related to Engineering
- Patent and Copyright Law
- Elements of corporate law (Greek and International)
Students that have successfully concluded the course will:
- Be familiar with the basic legal concepts relevant to the profession of Electrical and Computer Engineer.
- Be familiar with the basic concepts of patent and copyright laws in Greece and abroad.
- Be familiar with corporate law in Greece and abroad