|Subject Area||Signals, Communications, and Networking|
|Semester||Semester 6 – Spring|
- Introduction to Network Security
- The Network Security Architecture ISO / OSI
- Architecture and Mechanisms security of Internet Protocol
- Detection Technologies Network
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Authentication Systems in Distributed Environments
- Security in wireless networks
- Introduction to Network Management, Secure Network Management and management software.
This course is an introduction to the problems of security and network administration. The topics covered including the introduction in Network Security, Network Security Architecture ISO / OSI, Architecture and Mechanisms security of the Internet Protocol, Technology of Network Detection Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, Authentication in Distributed Environments, Security in wireless networks, Introduction in Network Management, Secure Network Management and management software.
Upon successful completion of this course the student / she will be able to :
- know the theoretical algorithms that exist in all security protocols.
- apply in practice the different security techniques depending on the application and its requirements
The verification of the achievement of previous learning outcomes realized through the work given to the house , through the final written examination , and laboratory .