|George Thanos, Laboratory Teaching Staff|
|Diploma||Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki|
|Ph.D.||Adaptive Policies for Power Management in Autonomous Embedded Systems, National Technical University of Athens|
|Office Hours||Thursday 9:00 - 11:00|
|Tel.||+30 24210 74986|
George Thanos holds a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece and a Ph.D. from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of NTUA, Greece. In the past, he has worked as software engineer and technical manager at inAccess S.A and GRNet.SA respectively. He has also participated in many EU funded research projects like HARP, ACEOS, PACKWOMAN, IMPULSE, STAR-TRANS (Assessing Risk Affecting EU Interconnected transportation networks, ICT-FP7), OpenDiscoverySpace. From 2009 to 2014 he has worked as special laboratory staff (ΕΤΕΠ) at the Department of Primary Education of the University of Thessaly.
- Dimitris Zisiadis, George Thanos, Spyros Kopsidas and George Leventakis “STAR-TRANS Modeling Language: Risk Modeling in the STAR-TRANS Risk Assessment Framework”, International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (IJISCRAM), Volume 5, Issue 2, 2013.
- G. Thanos, G. Stassinopoulos, “Proper Framework for the Application of Power Management Algorithms”, Design Automation for Embedded Systems International Journal, Kluwer Academic, December 2004. Η εργασία αφορά την ερευνητική δραστηριότητα κατά τη διάρκεια της διδακτορικής διατριβής.
- D.Zisiadis, G. Thanos, S. Kopsidas, G.Leventakis, V. Gkrizis, L.Tassioulas, “Modeling Risk in the STAR-TRANS Risk Assessment Framework for Interconnected Transportation Systems”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management, ISCRAM2012, Vancouver, Canada.
- Thanos, G. Meliones, A. Marinidou, M. de la Fuente, E. Konstantoulakis, G. “A 3GPP-SIP media gateway for the IP multimedia subsystem”, Telecommunications and Computer Networks, 2007. SoftCOM 2007. 15th International Conference
- G.Thanos, Y.Mitsos and Gregory Doumenis, “Porting µCLinux-2.4 to MMU-less Microprocessors”, Fifth workshop of Real-Time Linux Foundation, November 2003.
- C.Kavadias, G.Thanos, W.Skelton, G.Stassinopoulos, “An Innovative TCP implementation based on SDL”, 8th International Conference on Advances in Communication and Control (COMCON), June 2001.