|Subject Area||Free of Specialization Areas|
|Semester||Semester 7 – Fall|
The course focuses on issues related to:
- what is entrepreneurship
- obligations of the business
- analyzing social needs and trends
- explore business opportunities
- develop business ideas
- creative thinking methods
- intangible industrial property
- Democracy, participation and business.
The main objective of this course is to help students understand the basic concepts related to innovation and entrepreneurship, while addressing the opportunities, prospects and the potentiality to offer to society through the business and innovation activity. At the same time assist students to develop the necessary skills and confidence to bring these efforts to success.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to develop and cultivate basic vocational and social skills :
- ability to identify and evaluate business and innovative “opportunities”
- search , analyze and synthesize data and information
- understanding of the economic and technological development and consequences,
- development of entrepreneurial culture and mentality ,
- learning strategic analysis and planning
- sharpening of critical thinking.