|Semester||Semester 7 – Fall|
The main themes to be presented are the following
- Introduction to the scope of the operation of electrical engineering in the building sector – introduction to electrical installations in buildings.
- Introduction to electrical installations strong currents – basic definitions and concepts of electrical engineering.
- Regulations – legislation – Standards – ELOT HD384 – KENAK
- Introduction to the project of building – architectural , electrical / mechanical installations – floor plans , sections, elevations
- Symbols electrical installations – design performance, design methodology installation.
- Introduction to design and study electric installations using the / Y – Autocad design software, Intellicad – Software 4M ADAPT.
- Conductors – Cables – Charging cables – calculations – Handbook – tables
- Protective equipment – Wiring electrical equipment
- Tables facilities , supplies of electricity – panel designs monorail diagram distribution
- Dimensioning lines of electric circuits – circuit load, voltage drop – calculations – Handbook.
- Requirements – Specifications domestic electrical installations.
- Earthing and protection against electric shock.
- Illumination – photometry calculations – Handbook .
- Introduction to heat and cool the building projects – systems – sizing – design – Electrical Calculations
- Introduction to electrical industrial facilities, choice of drive systems – sizing – calculations – Handbook – differences from domestic premises.
- MV Substations – sizing – calculations – benefits – preservatives.
- Introduction to building automation systems konnex instabus, building management systems (BMS).
- Backup power systems, pairs – UPS – cooperation with supplies of electricity.Especially for the lab course will be studying the commercial software company 4M, ADAPT NG 15 and FINE NG 9. The sections are as follows
- Introduction to design H / Y, basic design concepts of building , introduction to AUTOCAD
- Introduction to software 4M ADAPT – electro ( computing )
- Introduction to software 4M FINE – electro ( design )
- Importing data into spreadsheet calculation – basic network elements.
- Design of electrical circuits, control cables – voltage drop.
- Contact switchboard – sub-panels – preservatives.
- Libraries program , library, loads , lines , media protection , create new items and entering them into the spreadsheet
- Design of electrical installation in architectural plans and calculations software
- Introduction to computer interface designers and software
On completion of the course, participants will be able to
- design electrical installations, performing all necessary calculations
- verify that a design complies with the Regulations
- conduct an initial verification of a new electrical installation
- conduct an initial inspection of an electrical installation
- design, verify and inspect electrical installations in compliance with current safety legislation
- easily utilize 4Μ, ADAPT NG 15 and FINE NG 9.